We will be running the sessions in real time through Zoom meetings.
Below you will find the steps to follow to connect live to the school sessions. Please, complete step 1. actions before the start of the school.
1. Install the Zoom App:
- Download the Zoom App from the official site: https://zoom.us/download
- If you already have the Zoom App installed, please check that you have updated it to the latest version (see instructions at the end).
2. Access the sessions:
- Registered participants will receive the link to the Zoom Meeting by email.
- Access the meeting at the scheduled time.
- You will enter a waiting room until the host of the session gives you access.
- Once in the session, you will be able to use the chat, activate your microphone and video camera to make questions and share your screen when the presenter asks you to do so.
Instructions for updating Zoom to the latest version
- Open the Zoom App.
- Click on your user (upper right corner, an icon with your photo if you have uploaded it or a grey square with your initials).
- Click on “Check for updates”.
- If an update is available, run it.